Shipping and Invoicing
- Customer and job data are automatically inserted on the Invoice screen.
- The Job Part Inventory and Shipment Schedule are automatically updated when documents are printed.
- An Invoice History is maintained so you can analyze past sales by date, customer, part, and P.O. number.
- Quantities completed, shipped, on hand, and on back order are updated on the Job Order Entry screen, while shipment schedules are updated to show the actual date and quantity shipped.
- Track future and past single and multiple shipments for all active jobs from the Ship Order screen.
To assist in sales forecasting, you can arrange and filter the list to view and report specific shipments. Our powerful, integrated software puts you in control from winning jobs to shipping on schedule!